The Sunshine Award Goes To…
The lovely Lost In The Labyrinth has nominated my blog for the Sunshine Award!
I am so thrilled and thankful to be thought of!!
- Display the logo in a post.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Write 10 pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who positively and creatively others in the blogosphere.
BITS AND BOBS ABOUT ME:
- I am a HUGE dog person, Yes…I believe that dogs rule and cats drool!
- I sleep with a pillow over my head and am not allowed (by my boyfriend) to have beverages on my night stand for fear of sending them crashing to the floor once I toss my pillow onto the floor in the middle of the night…
- When I was a toddler, I would have fainting episodes, to the pint of turning blue in the face a few times, luckily I grew out of them
- I am scared to drive my truck in the rain
- Sometimes my dreams are so vivid that I think they actually happened
- I am one of the slowest readers I know, and it takes me forever to get through a book
- I am suffering from a huge writer’s block with poetry right now, hence me not posting any for a long time
- I am scared to death that no one is going to buy my book and I have nightmares about it
- My guilty pleasure show is Lockup on MSNBC
- I work with my dad from our home office and do real estate appraising with him, so I am on the road with him constantly, since I do not wear make up and our “uniform” is shorts and t-shirts, everyone thinks I am ten years younger than I really am when we’re out doing inspections, it also helps that my father does not look his age either!
Ok that’s enough about my dull life Here are 10 guys I would love to nominate for this award: