I have to say that is shy away from awards quite a bit, and to be honest I don’t know why. I guess I am just modest, but the nominations truly touch my heart so I am participating in this one from the lovely Jaye Em Edgecliff.
All of the blogs I have chosen, have inspired me in some way, either personally or professionally, and I am so thankful to be able to share them all with you!! Here are my nominations:
Here are some little tidbits about myself:
- I have nightmares that keep me up at night for days on end, to the point of it actually affecting my life.
- I am extremely shy most of the time and get terrible anxiety it some social situations
- I am very dyslexic and both of my jobs are affected by it…I deal with numbers all day and then write all night! HA!
- I used to help retrain abused and abandoned horses in my teens
- I suffered from severe teenage depression and writing basically saved me from it.
- My dog’s name is Irie
- I wish everyone in the world would make it a point to smile more often, I feel like that once small act would make the world just that much of a better place!
So there you have it, my Versatile Blogger Award 😀 Take care everyone!!!