I am so honored to have been nominated by http://heresnews.wordpress.com/ for my second The Liebster Blog Award 🙂 This is truly amazing!! Do to not wanting to sound too snobby or anything I will not be participating in awards for awhile after this one. I thank everyone that thinks of me of these wonderful awards but I need to take a little break from them for now.
Here are the rules I am to follow:
1. Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5.Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
6. Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
11 random facts!
- I love sitting and watching the fish my our salt water tank swim around for as long as possible, there is something so relaxing about it
- I hate anything that has to do with watermelon…it is the only thing that I completely refuse to eat
- I try not to be, but I am a really jealous person and cannot not control it at all…But I really do try
- I hate putting on sunscreen and am paying the price right now from being out at the sandbar all day yesterday, I even have a sunglass tan mocking me at the moment
- I am not confrontational at all, to the point of being a pushover, completely…
- I live with my boyfriend’s family for the most part and feel more comfortable in their home than my parents…
- I have one week left of my miserable job and I cannot wait!
- I get frustrated way too easily with my mother and have to excuse myself multiple times in conversations sometimes to help me calm down
- I hate the fact that I have curly hair and brown eyes
- I get really bad anxiety while driving
- One of the major highlights of my day is seeing how many people read my posts on here, I actually smile so wide sometimes my cheeks hurt!
Here are my wonderful nominees for this award!! 🙂
Questions For my Nominees:
- Where do you find the inspiration for most of your posts?
- What is your favorite day of the week and why?
- When was the last time that you were completely content with yourself?
- What is your favorite thing about writing?
- Do you have a specific way you prefer to edit your work?
- What is your favorite movie line of all time?
- What is your favorite memory from high school?
- When was the last time you stood up for something you believed in?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- What is your least favorite thing to talk about?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
The Questions for me to answer:
1/Where are you from originally and where do you now live? I am from Pembroke Pines and that is where I live now…
2/Do you believe in destiny? Yes, to an extent, I believe we have a hand in determining our destiny
3/Do you have a bucket list and what’s the first thing on it? I do and the first thing on it is to become a mother
4/Are you at peace and acceptance with yourself? I am working on getting there, but not yet, no I am not
5/Apart from writing, what else do you find therapeutic? Fishing, watching romantic comedies, being by the water, cooking
6/Would you rather be wealthy or famous? wealthy, I don’t really care about fame at all
7/Have you ever been to any of the Seven Wonders of the world? I have been to Stonehenge
8/Have you read “Autobiography of a Yogi” and do you believe it to be true? I have not, but it is on my to read list
9/Do you think mediation is a good practice? Yes, I do believe that it is important for some people to help them find balance
10/What is the main reason for starting your blog? To have an outlet for my writing, I really love sharing my passions
11/Is there one thing you would like to do before you leave this world? Finish my novel 🙂
This was a lot of fun!! I hope all of my nominees enjoy answering their questions and I look forward to reading their posts! Have a wonderful day everyone!! 😀