Christina has nominated me for the Sunshine Award. I’m truly honred to be thought of so wonderfully. Thank you so much my dear!
I feel so wonderful to be nominated for a second award today!! How amazing! Thank you so much to everyone that is supporting my writing journey!! 😀
So, there are rules. Here they are:
Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
Link to the person who nominated you
Answer 10 questions about yourself
Nominate 10 bloggers
Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated
*Drum Roll, Please* My Nominees are:
Also, there were no specific questions to answer. So, I gave the same 10 facts that Christina gave (with my own spin on them of course 🙂 ).
1.My favorite cookie is funfetti!
2. My favorite color is green.
3. I do my laundry as per my boyfriend’s mom’s instructions she has in her laundry room.
4. When no one is around, I waste hours of my time reading as many blog posts about the writing process as possible.
5. I’m addicted to taking pictures just like Christina said on her facts, but I have to put them all on facebook…it’s just a must for me!
6. My ocean is my favorite place to be in the entire world. (exactly the same fact as Christina!!!)
7. I was home schooled for 4th and 5th grade.
8. I had my tonsils removed when I was 3.
9. My favorite book series if Harry Potter.
10. My favorite movie hands down is Almost Famous.
My questions for my nominees:
- What without fail always makes you laugh?
- What is your favorite adaptation of a book to a movie?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What moment did you realize you enjoyed your job or that you were good at your job?
- Do you have any poem committed to memory? If so, what is it?
- What song defines your life?
- What is your first memory
- What color comes to mind right now?
- Do you people that we all have a bigger purpose? If so, what do you think yours is?
- What time of day do you like to write?