I have been very fortunate over my short time blogging to be awarded a few various awards all of which, until now, I have not participated in. I know it sounds a little snobby, but I felt like since I was so new to this entire world that it was undeserved. I guess you can call it insecure or whatever you’d like. I am truly thankful for the blogging community’s warm response to my passions and writing and am truly grateful to everyone who has nominated me in the past, I really do appreciate it!
I am accepting this award from It’s not crazy. It’s Passionate! She is an abosulty wonderful blogger with wonderful writing styles and captivating poetry. She was kind enough to enjoy my poetry and short stories so much that she thought of my blog when picking her people! Thanks again Pigtailed Bandit!
As this award goes there are some rules I must follow in the acceptance for those of you who don’t already know of this award.
First is to accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
Rule number 1 is to list 11 random facts about me.
Rule number 2 is to nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blogsites.
Rule number 3 is to notify the bloggers of their award.
Rule number 4 is to ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
Rule number 5 is you don’t talk about the Liebster Award.
Rule number 6 you realize I just made up rule number 5 and 6 to be funny and you hopefully get the reference and laugh.
Rule number 7 is I answer the questions left for me by the blogger who gave me the award. And now we move on to the Q&A fun time.
11 Random Facts about Little Ole Me:
- I was adopted. It is something that I struggled with for most of my life but now am truly proud of the way my family was formed.
- I was never allowed to participate in organized sport growing up; my mom thought it would make me too competitive.
- I have terrible self-esteem and it is something that I struggle with every day.
- One of the reasons why I want to get married so badly to my boyfriend (yes we’re not even engaged yet) is because I do not want to publish my first book under my maiden name and then my second under my married name…and I like that sound of what my married name is going to be better for a pen anyway….Yes, I know this one is weird but Mike and I have been together for 10 years…Its time anyway, the publishing thing is just a sidenote…
- I cannot stand to be late, at all for any reason. I am at least 20 minutes early everywhere I go and if I am running behind I start to panic…traffic is like torture to me
- I still dont know how to do my makeup well…it wasn’t until a few weeks ago that I started wearing eyeliner properly (yes I know this one is said, but very true)
- I am terrible with children because I was never really around young kids growing up…I’m an only child and most of my family lives in another state…But I cannot wait to be a mom (Hopefully I don’t screw it up!)
- I’m scared to death that once I publish my book that no one will buy it!
- I am mildly addicted to video games to the point that I had to delete everything off of my computer so I would stop wasting time on playing games to make more time to write my novel
- I have one tattoo that I regret completely and I am probably going to be getting it covered up this summer
- My dad is my complete and total hero and without him in my life I dont know what I would do.
They are ranked in no particular order and have been so supportive of my creative process in this short time that I have been blogging about it. They’re blogs and writing are all amazing in their own right and deserve all of the support that they have kindly shown me!
The Questions I Must Answer:
1. Do you believe in “God”. Why or Why not. Yes, I believe that there is a higher power. I find that there are so many beautiful and wonderful things in this life that cannot just be explained by science. There is something beautiful in the comfort I find in my faith.
2. If there was one thing you could create within the human race what would it be? Unconditional self-love in the hearts of everyone.
3. What is your favorite smell? My boyfriend’s cologne
4. What is your favorite memory? When I was in Scotland for the second time with my entire family. Everyone wanted to go sightseeing except for me. My father decided that he would hang back with me and we took a row boat into the pound up in the hills near where we were renting a cabin. We fished and did not catch a single thing but being out there all day with him is something that I will never forget.
5. Instead of answering these questions, what would you rather be doing? I’m at work, so this is pretty nice…
6. Do you eat your French fries with Ketchup or Mayonnaise? Ketchup
7. Do you own pets? Yes, I have a dog name Irie
8. If you could change something about my blog to improve it, what would it be? I really enjoy your blog, I think it’s good the way it is (I know I wasn’t too helpful there but its true!)
9. How do you feel about fonts? I pretty indifferent about them
10. Do you want to answer one more question? Sure why not? This is knida fun!
11. Is this award important to you? Actually, it really is! I am thrilled to be thought of in this way…
My Questions for My Nominees:
- What without fail always makes you laugh?
- What is your favorite adaptation of a book to a movie?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What moment did you realize you enjoyed your job or that you were good at your job?
- Do you have any poem committed to memory? If so, what is it?
- What song defines your life?
- What is your first memory
- What color comes to mind right now?
- Do you people that we all have a bigger purpose? If so, what do you think yours is?
- What time of day do you like to write?
- Are you happy right now?